How to create Printing/Cutting/Crop Marks in Coreldraw using Macro
This entry was written by Rakesh.
Friends; though this post is off the topic for the regular readers; but can be very useful for Graphic Designers using mainly CorelDraw. Today in this article I will tell you all a very simple way to create Printing or Cutting marks very easily on any drawing or Completed Job Work using a Macro.
So first of all you should know; what a macro is?
A macro is a simple automated script which can be created by recording all the steps from a program and then later run to perform the same task automatically without any user intervention. Or you can say is like a batch program which was used early days of MS-Dos where a combination of dos commands executed at one go. In the same way a Macro Script is run to perform any specific job.
Now let we all come to the topic creating Crop marks i CorelDraw Using a CorelDraw Macro.
So before I start; or any of one have any confusion notice the below picture with the marks at the corner and in the center as in the end of article
you can create the same effect without any extra effort.
Isn’t this seems you very interesting; now before you begin you need to download this macro from the link given here (Courtesy: Macromonster.com)and copy it to the location where you have installed the CorelDraw like in my case it is C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4\Draw\GMS where C is the drive with the Windows installed. Note here that you need to copy the downloaded file in GMS folder not any other place either this macro will not work.
So now I assume you have downloaded the Macro and copied it to the mentioned location; now run the CorelDraw and open any project for which you want to add crop marks. Once you have file opened select the boundaries or create the rectangle with the desired and select it.
Now the next step; Go to the Tools> Macro>Run Macro as shown below:
Now from the option appearing look out into the drop down menu and locate CropMarks (Shown in red Rectangle) and click run that’s it.
Finally I will have the results provided…
Isn’t this a very trick to create CorelDraw Printing Cutting marks… hopw you enjoyed the article.
Articles of your intrest
- Weak in English Spellings: Search online for Hindi to English – Dictionary Hindi-English-Hindi translation
- Tip to transfer Google feedburner feed and subscription to another account
- What is .dat file extension: The way to open .dat file types
- Fake warning message computer prank: Make your friend frightened by daring error messages
- What is NSIS error stand for? How to overcome NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) installer error?
- Do you Love Flip Book Movies: Create them your own from favourite movies
- Web Hosting server not allowing an upload over 8 mb using php file manager: Simple Solution