How to restore Progress Indicator and Download Status Bar in Mozilla Firefox 4
This entry was written by Rakesh.
Have you updated your browsing experience with the latest Mozilla Firefox 4 browser the complete redesigned interface. Though the new interface has a very strong visual impact but there are still some issues which lacks this new release and one such issue is the missing Status Bar which was always a very helping feature.
So now in the latest release if you are really missing this feature then don’t worry as you still have it by adding an extension.
“Status-4-Evar” is a great extension for Mozilla Firefox 4.0 created by “Sparky Bluefang”. Actually this extension is a collection of toolbar widgets that provides replacement for what was previously shown in the statusbar.
After installing the extension, you can customize your toolbars and drag the “Status Text”, “Progress Meter”, and “Download Status” items wherever you want. Behavior of the items can be controlled in the extension preferences.
Simply install the extension, enable “Add-on Bar”. Right-click on Add-on Bar and select Customize. Now click on Restore Default Set button and you’ll get Status text, Progress meter and Download status back in Firefox 4.0.
Articles of your intrest
- Open Save Copy Multiple Links from Google Search Page in a single click
- How to play Solitare, Minesweeper and Pinball during Windows Installation Process
- Loving Mozilla Firefox: Download latest version Mozilla Firefox vr. 7
- Easiest way to backup and restore Mozilla Firefox Profile: Batckup Firefox
- How to use Ultrasurf with Mozilla Firefox vr – 5 as status bar icon is missing
- Standalone Full Flash player installer for Mozilla Firefox / Netscape browsers
- How to completely backup browser settings, saved passwords, bookmarks etc