Preview Adobe Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5 files (.ai) in windows explorer: no need to install any extra tool
This entry was written by Rakesh.
As there is no software available better then Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw for designing purpose or vector drawing but working with Illustrator files in Windows OS environment is somehow not as easy as it should have to be…. if it has lacked the direct native support to AI files preview in Windows Explorer as Corel do… though we have it prior to the CS series AI and .eps file preview well right in windows explorer but in the latest release it has been disabled to favor Adobe Bridge… but do you know that you can still have preview ai files in windows explorer without any extra software that need to be install.
Ofcourse Yes! only you have to provided files responsible to give the previews of Illustrator files to their specific folder and some modifications to registry settings..
So first you have to download files required, download now
There are instructions provided with in the file on how to achieve the desired result. This trick is also very effective to have preview of the adobe illustrator files even if you don’t have Adobe Illustrator installed over the system..
Articles of your intrest
- Object Dragged Outside Page (Dekstop) is not visible on other pages in CorelDraw
- Access Facebook on any mobile with no Internet or GPRS support
- Drag and Drop to download any video from Youtube or any other site
- Downloading all Facebook Photos/images in one go from your account… Google chrome extension
- Loving Mozilla Firefox: Download latest version Mozilla Firefox vr. 7
- Trick to trace Hidden Songs, Video, Applications downloaded in the background from Internet
- Ultrasurf 10.17 latest version ready for download… have you tested it?